How long does a Xiaomi Scooter Last?
Electric scooter battery is the major expense you have to relate to your electric scooter. An electric scooter battery will typically last between 300-500 full charge cycles or last between 2-3 years whichever comes first. You can expect the battery performance to start degrading after 200-300 charge cycles. Good batteries can last up to 5 years but lower quality batteries can last less than one 1year. Responsible use prolongs the lifespan of the battery.
How to connect Xiaomi Scooter to the app.
These are very simple instructions on how to connect your Xiaomi scooter to the app. Pairing your phone with a Xiaomi scooter will help you get access to all the best options and features.
- Open your Xiaomi app on your phone
- Sign in and click a Plus Symbol on the top right corner.
- While scanning a nearby device click on the scooter image if your phone can’t find it enter XIAOMI MiJia M365 in the search form.
- When you now want to pair the phone with MiJia M365 click the Power Button once and wait a moment to complete the connection between the XIAOMI smartphone and scooter.
- After that, enter the desire scooter name.
- Finally, tap and get started.
How to change a Xiaomi scooter tire
Here are some steps to follow when replacing your tires.
- Add some lubricant to the rim of the wheel.
- Soften the solid wheel by fill it in 100C water for 10 minutes or heat it in the microwave for three minutes, and check in after every minute.
- Once the wheel is soft enough, remove it and fit the rim into it. Let it cool for five minutes.
- Fasten the nut and the other screws (while replacing the plastic cover) on both sides and make sure that you return the red labels.
How to lock a Xiaomi scooter
First, look for something solid and fix to lock the scooter to. This could be a lamppost, bike rack, or railing. When you manage to find it, secure the scooter using a locking cable or you can run the lock cable through the front wheel spokes of the scooter and secure it to the stationary item.
How long does it take to charge a Xiaomi Scooter?
Using the original wall plug-in charger, it takes about 5 hours to fully charge. And if you are using the third-party chargers with lower amperage, the time to a complete charge will be extended.
How to fold Xiaomi Scooter
You flip down the folding lever to fold, and the scooter bell catches onto a latch on the rear wheel. The result is a secure and compact folding design that is perfect for stowing Xiaomi electric scooter away in the office, home, or in the trunk of the car.
How to make a scooter faster
Here are simple tips to make your scooter faster.
– First, remove the Scooter’s speed limiter
– Modify the firmware
– Upgrade the existing battery
– Add another battery
– Add two more batteries
– Change the sprockets
– Rewind the Motor