The development of technology has increased to the point we wear them as accessories or for functionality. Many people confuse the difference between a smartwatch and a band. Just to clarify a smart band tracks your every move.They have different sensors to tell your heart rate or the number of steps you take. A smart band can also display the time among other information. That is why people confuse with a smartwatch. On the other hand, a smartwatch show time and can be linked to your mobile phone to read notifications. Others have apps installed. Considering all these, you can know which of the two suits you best.
Why Xiaomi Mi Band 3
There are a plethora of selections when it comes to wrist bands, which makes it even more challenging to narrow down to which suits your needs best. The Xiaomi Mi Band is a fitness tracker that incorporate various needs a lot of people demand.
- Design. It is has a simple design, with an appearance similar to a pill.
- Low price. If you are in search for a smartwatch to start with, Xiaomi Mi Band 3 is a perfect choice. It offers low price for basic features that you will be happy with.
- Light. The design is good with three colours to choose from; black, orange or blue. It’s very light with 20g weight. The tracker’s size is 17.9×46.9×12mm so you can imagine you may forget it’s on.
- Value. Xiaomi is known for providing quality with good value.
- Upgrade. Band 3 has much more features than 2. It has a larger screen of 0.7 inches. The panel is an OLED touch screen. You may need to tap repetitively at the beginning, but it gets better with time.
- Sensors. It has a sensor to monitor your heart and also a sleep tracker. It gives off a slight vibration when tapping the menu. There are many different screens displaying steps, heart, and even weather.
- Waterproof. For water fanatics, you can do all sorts of water sports because it is waterproof up to 50 meters. It is a rare feature to get at such an affordable price.
- Comfort. Apart from the weight, it is made of silicone, which makes it comfortable when sweating and when doing your overall daily activities.
- Display. It has a resolution of 128×80 to display notifications from your phone.
For the price offered, you can see it is a good bargain. The downside is there is no GPS. Other than that, it offers the essentials that you need with good quality. Don’t let the plastic worry you, the smartwatch is of quality and won’t easily scratch. You will enjoy this, especially as a starter. Keep fit without even noticing that it’s on and enjoy various activities from land to water.